Hiltron GmbH, part of the Dan Technologies Group, which is an international systems integrator and a world-class supplier of broadcast systems planning, design, installation and commissioning services with headquarters in Denmark. With offices in Denmark, Germany, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and Vietnam, the Group thinks globally and acts locally to support customers with its highly experienced sales and engineering teams. The company has partnered with many clients in the construction of IT-based automated file workflow systems, high-definition studios, master control rooms and playout facilities, as well as the upgrade of existing SD systems to HD and UHD - Customers include some of the world’s largest television and multimedia networks and also active in the educational, corporate and public sectors. The group has more than 155 employees today working from the group's different locations around the world.
- Management and supervision of all business activities.
- Develop the go-to-market sales strategy.
- Drive sales and pipeline performance together with sales team.
- Working in collaboration with the sales team and project team in order to ensure timely and appropriate submission of tender documents and the implementation of contracts.
- Development of an effective working relationship with customers and suppliers ensuring that the portfolio of products and services match the demand from the market.
- Assuming overall responsibility for sales & marketing as well as the full sales pipeline and budget.
- As a member of the senior executive team contribute wherever possible to the growth and success of the company.
- International travel activity.
- At least 5 years commercial or business development experience in a medium sized organisation with at least 3 years in a managing capacity.
- A strong commercial understanding and experience of running a business.
- Previous experience within the telecom, satellite or broadcast industry.
- A proven track record in building customer relations and international business opportunities.
- Must have previous experience in preparing and submitting tenders and proposals.
- Must have previous experience in managing a team.
- Strong working knowledge of negotiating with customers and suppliers.
- A motivated entrepreneur with an appetite for making things happen
- Strong analytical and commercial skills.
- Leading a very well positioned, highly profitable technology company with the possibility to acquire a minority equity stale
- Member of the international leadership team at Dan Technologies A/S
- Experienced team with many years of experience
- Basis for personal career development and further development of personal network
Kein Anschreiben notwendig
Rückmeldung binnen 2 Werktagen
Sprechen Sie uns gerne an!
Dr. Jochen Becker
Senior Personalberater, Chartered Financial Analyst